Product Name: SOKUSAI
Technical Name: PRETILACHLOR 50% EC
Mod of Action: SELECTIVE SYSTEMIC RICE HERBICIDE
- SOKUSAI belongs to chloroacetamite group of weedicides.
- SOKUSAI is a pre-emergence Rice herbicide to control grassy, broad leaved and some sedges.
- SOKUSAI stops the growth of weeds by controlling the cell division of weeds at the emergence stage itself.
- SOKUSAI can be applied within 5 days of Rice transplanting, to get better result spray uniformly in standing water & hold water for 2-3 days after the application.
Features and USP:
- SOKUSAI inhibits the affected weeds growth by reducing the cell division.
- SOKUSAI is highly selective to Rice crop and it safe for the rice crop. It provides early and longer duration control of weeds in Rice.
- SOKUSAI is preferred in transplanted paddy crop and has longer residual action.
- SOKUSAI can be used under IPM management strategy, it is used in all agro climatic conditions and has no adverse effect on any recommended varieties of Paddy
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Transplanted Rice||Barnyard grass, Jungle rice, Umbrella sedge, Rice flat sedge, fimbristylis (Bhangra), Paddy clove, Pond weed, Red sprangletop, Torpedo grass etc.||400-600||200-280||75-90|