Product Name: ATARI
Technical Name: ATRAZINE 50% WP
Mod of Action: SELECTIVE BROAD SPECTRUM HERBICIDE FOR CONTROLLING GRASSY AND BROAD LEAVED WEEDS
- ATARI is a herbicide of Triazine group for pre and targeted post emergence application.
- ATARI is a recommended on Maize & Sugarcane as a pre emergence on weed free soil and it can also be applied immediately after transplanting on maize crop.
- ATARI is systemic herbicide absorbed through roots and foliage.
Features and USP:
- ATARI effectively controls grassy broad leaved weeds.
- ATARI provides longer period of protection of crop against weeds.
- ATARI has good compatibility with other herbicides.
- ATARI is safe for environment and care should be taken to avoid drift in water way.
- ATARI is highly cost effective and plays an important role managing the resistant weeds
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Maize||Trianthama monogyna, Digera arvensis, Echinochloa sp., Eleusine sp., Xantheium strumarium, Brachiaria sp., Digitaria sp., Amaranthus viridis, Clemome viscosa, Polygonum sp.||400-800 gm||200-280||-|
|Sugarcane||Portulaca oleracea,Digitaria sp.,Boerhaavia diffusa, Euphorbia sp.,Tribulus terrestris||400-1600 gm||200-280||-|